Online registration for the CELF Jasper Research Seminar is available here.
Registration is limited to 120 participants including speakers, so register early to secure your spot at the premier event for energy practitioners.
- Each registrant must be a member of CELF. Otherwise, they must be a partner, associate or employed by a firm or organization that is a member of CELF.
- The seminar registration will allow you to register for the golf tournament and additional activities as well.
- Children are welcome at all events except the Friday evening reception and dinner.
- Child care and movies will be provided on Friday evening.
The CELF is unable to issue refunds for seminar registration. If you are unable to attend, please find a substitute and send the name, email and contact information for your substitute to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All hotel bookings and cancellations are the responsibility of the registrant. See accommodation page for more details.
Earlybird pricing is available until 11:59 PM MST on April 20, 2018
|Registration Type||Event Fee|
|Child (5 or Under)||Free|
|Child (6-12 Years)||$50|
|Child (13+ Years)||$100|
The Participant and Speaker registration fee includes:
- Access to all Seminar events and meals
- DOES NOT include the golf tournament or accommodations, which are the responsibility of registrants.
The Guest & Childcare provider registration fee includes:
- Access to all Seminar events other than the Seminar sessions and all meals.
- DOES NOT include the Seminar sessions, golf tournament or accommodations, which are the responsibility of the registrant.
A new and improved children’s program from previous years will be made available at this year’s Jasper Research Seminar. Activities will include games, crafts, nature walks, and scavenger hunts. The program will be split up into two age groups in order to develop age-appropriate activities for all participants. More information regarding the children’s program can be found in the registration brochure here. A detailed schedule of the kid’s program can be found here.
There are additional costs for registering children in the Kid’s Club program. To reserve a spot in the Fairmont Kid’s Club, please complete the registration form here.
Please note: All children under the age of 6 MUST be accompanied by an adult (over 18) to partake in this program. To arrange childcare service, please complete the Jasper Nanny Registration form here.
For more information regarding registration fees and children’s programs, download the registration brochure here.