Online registration for the CELF Jasper Research Seminar is available here.
Registration is limited to 120 participants including speakers, so register early to secure your spot at the premier event for energy practitioners.
- Each registrant must be a member of CELF. Otherwise, they must be a partner, associate or employed by a firm or organization that is a member of CELF.
- The seminar registration will allow you to register for the golf tournament and additional activities as well.
- Children are welcome at all events except the Friday evening reception and dinner.
- Dinner and movies will be provided on Friday evening.
The CELF is unable to issue refunds for seminar registration. If you are unable to attend, please find a substitute and send the name, email and contact information for your substitute to email@example.com.
Earlybird pricing is available until 11:59 PM MDT on April 28, 2023.
|Registration Type||Event Fee (CDN)|
|Full Conference Registration (Earlybird Price)||$1750|
|Full Conference Registration (Regular Price)||$1900|
The Participant and Speaker registration fee includes:
- Access to all Seminar events and meals
- DOES NOT include the golf tournament or accommodations, which are the responsibility of registrants.
The Guest & Childcare provider registration fee includes:
- Access to all Seminar events other than the Seminar sessions and all meals.
- DOES NOT include the Seminar sessions, golf tournament or accommodations, which are the responsibility of the registrant.
All hotel bookings and cancellations are the responsibility of the registrant. See accommodation page for more details and a link to reserve your room.
Earn CPD Credits
The Jasper Research Seminar contains up to 7 hours of content. This learning and development activity may be eligible for CPD credits. Lawyers may submit a program for accreditation directly to the Law Society for approval.
The Law Society of Saskatchewan has approved the Jasper Research Seminar 2023 for 7.0 CPD hours (0.0 ethics hours) in Saskatchewan.
More information may be found here:
British Columbia, Ontario, Saskatchewan
CELF Jasper Kids’ Pool Party
Open to all children + guest registrants of the CELF Jasper Research Seminar, the Kids’ Pool Party promises to be a fun-filled afternoon of music, snacks, and pool games, all taking place in the world-class, heated outdoor pool at the Jasper Park Lodge. Bring your floaties and your favourite swimsuit and come enjoy an afternoon in the sun with your family and CELF friends!
Thursday, June 15 & Friday, June 16
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Jasper Park Lodge Pool
Babysitting services are currently unavailable through the hotel, however you may wish to contact My Jasper Nanny for third-party arrangements online at www.myjaspernanny.ca, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 1 780 852 9766. Child care services cannot be guaranteed and should be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
NOTE: As per Fairmont policy, all children under the age of 6 MUST be accompanied by an adult (over 18) to partake in CELF events and programming.
For more information regarding registration fees and children’s programs, download the registration brochure here.