Membership fees with the CELF depend on the membership class of the member. Annual Class “A” membership fees are $575. Annual Class “B” membership fees are $125.
CELF membership classes are as follows:
- Law firms comprised of five or more lawyers
- Corporations and other business associations concerned with the energy industry
- Law firms comprised of four or fewer lawyers
- Governmental or administrative organizations
- Learned or professional societies whose objectives encompass the objects of the Foundation
- Institutions of learning
- Individual members (not already being a member under an existing Class “A” or Class “B” entity)
Please complete the following form and payment to renew your CELF Membership. A copy of your invoice will be emailed to your membership administrator upon completion.