We are pleased to announce that the Canadian Energy Law Foundation (CELF) will be launching the CELF Online Research Seminar from September 16 – November 4, 2020.
The Seminar series will take place over the course of 8 weeks and each week, we will feature the presentation of one of the papers that was originally going to be presented at the 2020 Jasper Research Seminar. Each presentation will feature a paper presentation by the authors, followed by an open Q&A forum for attendees.
We look forward to bringing world class education to you in a revised format and hope you’ll join us.
CELF Online Research Seminar
September 16 – November 4, 2020
Every Wednesday @ 12:00 PM MDT
For more details, a full schedule and an outline of each paper, click here.
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020 – Exploring New Shores: An Overview of the Legal Landscape relating to the Supply and Transportation of LNG from Canadian Ports
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020 – Adapting to the Digital Transformation
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020 – Federalism in the Patch: Canada’s Energy Industry and the Constitutional Division of Powers
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020 – Dispute Resolution in the Energy Sector: Wither Thou Goest?
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020 – UNDRIP as a Framework for Reconciliation in Canada: Challenges and Opportunities for Major Energy Projects
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020 – Climate Change Litigation: Are Canadian Public Law and Private Law Claims Part of the Answer to a Global Problem?
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020 – Recent Judicial Decisions of Interest to Energy Lawyers
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020 – Recent Regulatory and Legislative Developments of Interest to Energy Lawyers
|Registration Type||Event Fee (USD)|
|Individual Webinar||$40 (Approximately $50 CDN + GST)|
|Series Registration||$160 (Approximately $200 CDN + GST)|
|Corporate Pass||$985 (Approximately $1250 CDN + GST)|
If you have questions regarding the CELF Jasper Research Seminar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-800-281-0697.